28 November 2020. Vietnam. Within two recent months, the General Hospital in the Central City of Da Nang received 28 cases of Whitmore’s disease including two succumbing to the disease.
More Regional Alerts ...
- October 14, 2019 VIETNAM: PHYSICIANS IN CENTRAL REGION ANNOUNCE TO CURE WHITMORE PATIENT
- August 1, 2020 Vietnam: Coronavirus Alarm in Vietnam after first cases
- August 23, 2020 Vietnam: 12 patients linked to Da Nang outbreak recover
- March 13, 2020 Vietnam: Da Nang store clerk confirmed as Vietnam’s 35th COVID-19 patient
- July 3, 2020 Cambodia: Measles cases rise sharply
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: ALL VIETNAMESE LOCALITIES HIT BY AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- July 3, 2020 Myanmar: Health ministry urges people in Myanmar not to ignore H1N1
- February 21, 2020 Hong Kong: Hospital Authority reveals staff were at a meeting attended by two engineers who later tested positive, as Hong Kong confirms 60th case
- October 9, 2020 Hand-foot-mouth infection caes soar in HCMC
- October 3, 2020 Dengue fever cases still on the rise in Laos
- December 6, 2020 China: Over 50 children infected by new norovirus outbreak in China’s southwest
- July 18, 2019 VIETNAM DENGUE: HO CHI MINH CITY REPORTS BIG INCREASES IN CASES AS COUNTRY TOTAL TOPS 80K