21 September 2020. The Centre for Health Protection says it has found significant traces ofthe coronavirus in a University of Hong Kong public health laboratory after one of itsemployees tested positive, RTHK reports.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- March 13, 2020 A Hong Kong: Dog Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- March 6, 2020 Hong Kong: Now a DOG tests positive for coronavirus
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Four more passengers evacuated from Diamond Princess test positive
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Panic sweeps through Hong Kong business district
- February 16, 2020 Hong Kong: 9 members of the same family test positive for corona virus after sharing hotpot and barbecue dinner
- March 13, 2020 Hong Kong: Animal Dog Preliminary Serology Negative
- June 19, 2020 Hong Kong: Salmon tested as virus detected on chopping boards
- July 17, 2020 Cambodia: Nine more students from Saudi Covid-19 positive
- February 1, 2020 Thailand: Reports 6 more cases of Corona Virus. Bringing Tally to 14
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- May 31, 2019 MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG