Positive outbreak of Panama Disease
24 June 2019. Thailand. Officials from the Department of Agriculture have been
dispatched to a banana plantation in Chiang Rai province.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 22, 2019 THAILAND DENGUE CASE COUNT NEAR 50,000
- September 28, 2020 Thailand: Myanmar baby tests positive after leaving Thailand
- December 6, 2020 Thailand: More Covid cases from Tachilek, some in Bangkok
- June 26, 2019 HONG KONG: SCABIES OUTBREAK REPORTED AT TUEN MUN ELDERLY HOME
- June 26, 2019 MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- July 10, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN QINGHAI
- September 23, 2016 MBDS Meeting Document – Year 2008
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- February 7, 2020 Philippines: Department of Agriculture monitors migratory birds amid China bird flu
- November 13, 2020 Thailand: Officials deny RSV outbreak