MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA
TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG:
29 May 2019. Hong Kong : A sales assistant in Hong Kong who works at a shop next to the Gucci outlet hit earlier by a measles outbreak has emerged as the latest victim of the disease.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Panic sweeps through Hong Kong business district
- September 28, 2020 Significant traces of virus found in HKU public health lab
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- May 31, 2019 DOZENS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS GET URGENT IMMUNISATIONS AFTER MEASLES OUTBREAK
- May 27, 2015 Measles diagnoses increase in China
- June 25, 2015 HFMD outbreak in Hong Kong
- February 16, 2020 Malaysia: Malaysian working in Macau latest to test positive for corona virus
- March 6, 2020 Thailand: Tour guide 41st virus patient
- January 10, 2020 HONG KONG: ACTIVATES ‘SERIOUS RESPONSE’ LEVEL AS ITS WUHAN FLU CASES RISE TO 15
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Four more passengers evacuated from Diamond Princess test positive
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA