28 November 2020. China. The recent outbreak hit a kindergarten in the city of Zigong in Sichuan Province, where children suffered vomiting caused by a norovirus.https://www.dailysabah.com/world/asia-pacific/over-50-children-infected-by-new-norovirus-outbreak-in-chinas-southwest
More Regional Alerts ...
- October 31, 2020 China: 16 kindergarten children from Guangxi possibly infected with norovirus
- October 26, 2020 China: Norovirus hits 16 Guangxi kids
- July 18, 2019 SUSPECTED NOROVIRUS OUTBREAK IN BEIJING SICKENS HUNDREDS
- February 16, 2020 China: Agriculture ministry says a new H5N6 bird flu case has been found in Sichuan province
- October 3, 2020 Kindergarten teacher in China sentenced to death for poisoning kids
- September 28, 2020 China: Bacterial outbreak infects thousands after factory leak
- July 18, 2019 CHINA REPORTS POLIO CASE FROM SICHUAN PROVINCE, PAKISTAN RECORDS 9 MORE WPV1 CASES
- February 1, 2020 Australia: Coronavirus: Government asks children who travelled to China to not return to school.
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: MYSTERIOUS VIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA IS SPREADING RAPIDLY
- February 1, 2020 India: Mumbai man quarantined after China trip for suspected novel coronavirus
- April 6, 2020 Thailand. Hepatitis C spreading rapidly among HIV-positive MSM in Thailand and chemsex is a key risk factor
- December 11, 2014 outbreak of upper respiratory tract infection in China