30 November 2020. Cambodia. More than 100 people fell ill and at least six have died from water and alcohol poisoning in Chieb commune, in Kampong Chhnang province’s Teuk Phos district.https://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/six-villagers-die-water-alcohol-poisoning
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 28, 2020 Cambodia: Chikungunya outbreak suspected in Kandal
- December 6, 2020 Cambodia: PM confirms community transmission, calls for unity
- September 28, 2020 Kandal records 35 Chikungunya cases
- August 1, 2020 Cambodia: Chikungunya suspected in Preah Sihanouk as more hospitalized
- July 24, 2020 Cambodia: Reports Chikungunya virus outbreak after dozens fall ill
- December 6, 2020 China: 10,528 residents test positive for brucellosis in Lanzhou after Brucella leakage in local factory
- July 18, 2019 TWO MORE PEOPLE DIE OF INFLUENZA H1N1 IN MYANMAR’S YANGON
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- June 19, 2020 Cambodia: Methanol Poisoning
- August 23, 2020 China: A BUBONIC plague outbreak in China has seen the second victim die in “Black Death”.
- September 28, 2020 Philippines: At least 36 children die in measles outbreaks